News, events, resources and more for the Fighting Words volunteer team!
This is the place for all Fighting Words volunteers to keep up to date and make the most from your experience. So check out the latest news, sign up for your next session and to find out how you can enjoy being part of the Write to Right.
Sign Up For Your Next Workshop Here!
Below you should find all the tips and resources you need to support your volunteer experience.
Check out all our volunteer handbooks and policies here:
"There is nothing more gratifying than to see the smile on the face of a young person when, with the help of the facilitators, they realise that they have actually written a story."- Philip, volunteer writing mentor
More information about supporting students and how Fighting Words puts your safety first:
Get active and stay connected
There are lots of ways you can connect with us and stay up to date!
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram so you can keep up with the latest news, events and call-outs.
- Join our volunteer-led volunteers’ writers group Pen to Paper, which meets once a month on Tuesday evenings in the workshop at Behan Square in Dublin and online. No writing experience necessary. Contact us for details.
- Celebrate your volunteering experience by adding it to your experience on LinkedIn at Fighting Words
- If you are on Twitter, we are too! Share your experiences of the fun and magic by tagging us on @FightingWordsIE
More Information and Links
- Become a Fighting Words volunteer - click here to learn more
- Find out more about more about Transition Year Work Experience with is
- Are you a designer, editor, animator? Join our Creative Cohort