Write Club is a community of like-minded young people between 13 and 18 years of age from all over Ireland who want to create their own work. Our members write plays, short stories, poetry, screenplays... flash fiction, graphic fiction, novels... spoken word pieces. Anything is possible.
Fighting Words provides space and time for Write Club members to come together to work on their own independent writing projects, supported by other writers and Fighting Words mentors.
TIMES AND LOCATIONS
ONLINE - Everywhere!
- September to June: Video/Writing prompt emailed out each week on Wednesdays. Zoom sessions (optional) at least twice per month from 5.00pm on Wednesday evenings. One Zoom per month will aim to have a guest speaker/facilitator.
- June, July and August: One Zoom per month, 5.00pm on a Wednesday. Q and A session with a guest author.
- Fill in the registration form to get involved!
- Wednesdays from 4.30 to 5.30pm
- Contact Hannah Armstrong - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: Cork@fightingwords.ie
- Email: email@example.com
Parental consent will be required for anyone who wants to join the club.