Friends of Fighting Words are offering the following to keep young minds engaged during the school closure period:
- Fighting Words wants your stories! Call for submissions from writers at both primary and secondary level found here.
- Writers of all ages are also welcome to participate in the Global Writing Lockdown! It's an intiative of writing centres for children around the world. Read all about it here.
- The great folks at The Ark have lots of resources - head to their site for music, dance and much more!
- Our friends at Brown Bag Labs have compiled great lists of educational resources and animation websites to keep young minds active and creative!
- Primary school kids in 1st through 6th class can check out the daily Home School Hub on RTÉ television and on the RTÉ Player. There is even more fun learning games and activities on the RTÉ Learn page - including Fighting Words videos!